DIaL3 Technical Specifications
The DIaL3 system has a total of 25,600 AMD EPYC compute cores. The detailed specifications are as follows:-
- Compute nodes: The system comprise of 200 compute nodes each having 2 x AMD EPYC 7742 (Rome) processors. Each processor has 64 cores running at a base frequency of 2.25 GHz. 128 cores per nodes.
- Login nodes: There are two login nodes comprising of 2 x AMD EPYC 7502 processors. Each processor has 32-Cores thereby leading to a total of 128 cores on login nodes.
- Interconnect: HDR Infiniband 200Gb/s, 3:1 blocking
- Storage: 4PB HPE/Cray ClusterStor
- Operating System: Centos 8
- Job Scheduler: Slurm Workload manager